We chose to live in the countryside, but we have not given up on giving a touch of design to our home. Our B&B combines the most recent technologies, with the use of natural materials such as stones and wood and the recovery of ancient elements of the rural world. Objects that remind us where we come from, with the awareness that we are living in the third millennium.
The building has been renovated according to the highest standards of environmental sustainability, using thermal insulation to protect us from the cold in winter and from the heat in summer. It achieves energy efficiency of class A +, with very low CO2 emissions. The energy we use comes entirely from renewable sources, thanks to a solar thermal and photovoltaic system and a biomass boiler for winter heating. All rooms are equipped with triple glazing for maximum acoustic comfort and large windows to make the most of natural light.
The three rooms of the B&B are located on the first floor and have all independent entrance, private bathroom and terrace or exclusive outdoor space.
We have dedicated each room to a tree, choosing from the most common species on Mount Gaggio. An invitation to full immersion in nature and to its full respect.
They all share the use of natural materials, an intimate and welcoming atmosphere and the comfort of excellent services such as free Wi-Fi, a set for tea/tisane, mini fridge, hairdryer and flat TV.
The furniture is made of warm reclaimed wood, while the ultra-modern bathrooms are all with window and equipped with shower.
Here is our COVID-19 Feel Safe – Useful information
The garden is always available to our guests, equipped with tables where you can have your own take-away food and sun loungers to spend relaxing hours in the silence of nature. Surrounded by greenery, the large space allows maximum physical distance between guests, guaranteeing privacy and security in compliance with Covid regulations.
Our B&B is also pet-friendly, your four-legged friends are very welcome!
In this particular period, we are working even more so that you can spend your vacation in a welcoming and, at the same time, safe place. Our COVID-19 risk prevention and management protocol includes stringent hygiene and sanitation measures. The main services we offer to our guests are the following:
- Hand sanitizing gel is available in common spaces and inside each room.
- On-line check-in before arrival is possible, by sending a copy of your passport or ID card via email or WhatsApp.
- Check-out: you can decide to pay in advance by bank transfer or with electronic payment systems on departure.
- The daily cleaning of the rooms is carried out only when guests are not present in the room.
- During their stay, guests may request that the room is not cleaned daily.
- At each departure, the room is sanitized with suitable products. In addition, the room is treated with an ozone system.
- Before entering the breakfast room, guests are asked to wear surgical mask and sanitize their hands.
- Each room has its own breakfast table which remains the same for the whole duration of the stay.
- Each table will be equipped with its own tablecloth, basket for bread and sweets, sugar bowl, bottles and thermos which will remain the same for the whole duration of the stay.
- In summer you can have your breakfast on the covered terrace.
- Upon request, it is possible to have breakfast in the room at no additional cost.
- Tables, chairs and other surfaces in the breakfast room are sanitized daily.
- In case of need, the surgical mask can be purchased at the B&B.
- There is an exclusive outdoor space dedicated to each room.
- Shared tables and deckchairs are sanitized daily. A sanitizing solution is also always available to guests for any need.
- Plenty of outdoor space to immerse yourself in the beautiful nature of the Valle dei Laghi.
For any further information on our safety measures and on Covid-19 situation in our region, please do not hesitate to contact us.